Submit a Guest Post
Thanks for your interest in guest posting on the International Giveaways blog! I’m always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts which will inspire and encourage my readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if I find it to be a good fit, it will be published.
- The topic should be relevant. This is a giveaway site, so articles should be relevant and could be about anything regarding giveaways, contests, freebies, etc. (For example: interviews, SEO optimization for giveaway sites, new software that can be used to run giveaways, advice and tips, ideas and so on.) Please ensure that I haven’t already published a blog post on your topic.
- Send me your topic first! Avoid the frustration of writing a full article only to have it be rejected.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content and not published anywhere else online. It cannot be published elsewhere after being published in this blog.
- I expect proper grammar, correct spelling and punctuation. If it takes me too long to edit your post, I’m sorry but I won’t publish it. My time is limited!
- Please limit your post to 700 words or less.
- Please provide a short 2-3 sentence author bio and a picture of yourself. (picture is optional, but preferred)
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- International Giveaways does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts.
Please note: I will not accept guest posts with commercial links. These are considered sponsored posts as they are effectively advertising a company. If this is your intention, please don’t write me offering ‘free’ content. Instead, head on over here and let’s discuss it.
If your post is accepted, I’ll provide a date for when it will be posted. (Usually within a few days to 2 weeks) If it is not accepted for publication, I will let you know.