10 months ago, I knew nothing about SEO. That was before I took a job at a marketing company. With their training and my desire to learn, I was able to evaluate International Giveaways and realize that my SEO was just not up to speed!
I worked hard on improving the SEO of my blog – I switched to WordPress, installed great plugins like WordPress SEO by Yoast, learned about nofollow/dofollow and tons of SEO jargon, and lo and behold, my metrics improved! And happy days, because along with that came:
- more followers!
- more click-through from search engines
- more views
- more giveaway and review offers
So, do we, as giveaway bloggers, need SEO?
YES. Let me share the ways!
- Search engines will better understand your site – that means you can potentially rise in search engine results!
- What makes your giveaway site stand out from all the rest? The better your SEO, the more attractive your site may look to users as they go through search results.
- Companies are more likely to find you. Better SEO = better rankings in search which means that more companies may find your site. Companies also prefer to give the very best review/giveaway items to sites with great metrics. I wouldn’t complain about getting more review items and giveaways, would you? 🙂
- Money, money, money! Your metrics go up, your PR goes up, and all of a sudden monetary offers pour in. Just take a look at the infographic. 92% of SEO peeps say content creation works. Content creations equals you making money for publishing content and reviews from interested companies.